Goals and Objectives
- To raise the academic and moral standard of students.
- To mould national character
- To raise the socio-economic aspects of the community.
- To help the students realize their own potential and caliber.
- To render academic and financial assistance to socially, economically, and academically disadvantaged students.
- To guide the students in cultivating moral and social values so that they emerge as morally upright individuals and thereby prevent erosion of values in society.